Sunday, June 17, 2012

borrowed time.

If this was Magic Cards, I would have just paid 4 colorless mana and two blue's then I would have an extra turn to do more things. Thing is, this is not that overly expensive card game and I could not have an extra turn. Thing is, I am busy.

Two months of no nightmare-ish update?
Quite long for someone who stares blankly at the monitor for nearly half of the morning. But I did not seem to have my mind to the thing. I attempted typing a few words but after a few lines, I find myself typing passages of the Constitution.

I have officially enrolled myself to the deprivational course of Law. Time-eating, mind-boggling, soul-stealing, sleep-stealing, heart-pounding, emotional-drying, tears-dropping, ear-bleading, noun-progressive verb. And my english teachers would kill me for the wrong usage of the "dash".

For friends who is familiar with the other blog that closed due to alcoholic topics; let us call it GIN, I might go back to that style, though less bitter. For new readers, you could notice that I have a really dynamic style in writing. If you read closely, paragraphs do not actually jive with each other.

Seriously, I promise that I will update this as regular as possible. Scheduled updates on Saturdays. I swear. and if I miss one, I will have the post within the week. Okay? Breathe.

And let us end this by, the law is blind and not deaf and lawyers are alive and not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment