Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tied Up with a Red Necktie

if you see me, you'll shat bricks.
photo grabbed from X U College of Law-Zamboanga FB account.
photo by K. Olaso/X. Sinon

First, lawyers are not liars. They just look things on a different perspective. Set for example when you look at the heads of a coin, they are looking at the tails and trying to prove to you why that side is better. And that is one thing that persuaded me to venture in suicide.

It is more of a well-thought of dream. Not those dreams that are imagined while you are playing holen and your playmates wants to be the next Robin Padilla. This dream is an educated, well-planned and ambitious one.

The dream was really to become a "business" lawyer or simply those who looks for clients with money and earn from them. Call me a hypocrite or whatever but that perception on lawyering has changed, a lot. If I was to continue the "business" then I should have enrolled myself on a much cheaper school and not Xavier. Now, the dream is really to, as cliche-ic and arcaheic it sounds, to be an agent of defense for those that are deprived. And financial gains comes second.

Yeah. Law school. Whatever. :)

and and and
this is a farewell to my imaginary social life that I believe have existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment