Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On Paperworks and Groups.

I have the God-given talent of bubble writting. It is a form of writting wherein paragraphs revolve with one sentence and the following sentences are just revised, paraphrased sentences of the first sentence. Logically thinking, it is as if I am repeating the first sentence in a differenct accent.

This talent is, as I would consider it, a positive one. I am able to formulate essays that require three pages or more with ease. The problem is that it only works when I have a central idea or a statement to work. Now with the current paperworks that I am having, that central idea is not present.

I personally hate groupworks. I am a person that argues and questions a lot. Often, it leads for the groupmates that I have to agree with all that I say and not question. This is one thing I hate. It is not my aim to put them in a position which they are to be humiliated and become my verbal punchingbag. I aim to have clarity. Questions are made for those who are in doubt. Too much questions would mean that something is not clear. Too much questions also means that you are interested.

What I am trying to say is that, I could not work properly with those paperworks given. I am not able to find central ideas or statements that could help me start writting. I depend on my groupmates to give me those results of the surveys to have information. I depend on my groupmates for their comments. I depend on my groupmates for everything. I am nothing but a bubble writter. I do not write on my own rather I write for topics given to me.

Lost? You should be dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment