Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why Blog?

Blogging. Most internet nerds would refer to it as online journals and the like. It is this diary wherein random people tell random stories about their random life. Totally random. With application of logic we could say that blogging is nothing more than randomness.

I tend to believe that there are reasons as to why people blog. Some for self-expression. Some to channel their pain. And some for just the mere fame and spotlight. I blog because I want to improve on some things.

For those that read my blog and does not know me personally, I am an ambitious person. I am person drunk with passion and likes to achieve things. On top of my list is a title that I want to be attached in my name. A title that most people like to look up to. The title of an attorney.

I want to improve on the way I write about things, that is the main reason why I blog. I am a Filipino and English is not quite common in the household. Blogging gives me an avenue to at least practice my writting english. Also, in blogging I can relate to other people, which is another plus.

Everything happens for a reason. We do things for a reason. I blog to improve myself. Now ask yourself, why are you doing what you are doing now. :)

3 comments:

  1. oy ! follow me and mark! :>
    char, improve on some things lang talaga ha. drunk with passion pa. :>

    hi. i can relate to you because you eez my friend and i miss you. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the me is drunk. HAHA. :P

      how follow? :>

      Delete
    2. hey! mr ambitious! juz click ze blue thing that says 'join this site' sa page namin. :)

      Delete